Here are the new features of MediSign that are planned for implementation.
I. Basic features for all users
- Two-factor Authentication (2FA): More secure user login by adding Two-factor Authentication.
II. Electronic Health Records
- Ability to add Medication (e-prescription) and Surgeries in Patient History
- Ability to define and monitor custom parameters in Gynecological History and in Social History
- Vaccines: vaccination schedule and management
- Ability to define and monitor custom parameters in each Encounter.
- Writing and printing documents such as prescriptions, referrals, Opinions, and Surgery Minutes. All are based on templates to save time.
- Documents based on templates using established standards (eg HIPAA forms, SOAP notes, etc) for documenting and communicating patient information.
- Various checklists for Doctors, for example, “email a patient to fill in details before their appointment”.
- Ability to manage the Medical Terminology you use (diseases, allergies, etc.)
III. Scheduling – Appointments
- Appointment reminder: MediSign will send emails to patients to remind them of their appointments.
- Sync with Google Calendar.
- Invoice templates: More templates to design your invoice and add graphics (e.g. your logo).
V. Account Management
- Free months: recommend MediSign to a friend and earn free months!
- Bulk import of patients from Excel file.